Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday

  • If 88F feels like 94F, then why don't we just say it is 94F outside????
  • The puppy dogs really miss playing outside...when it's hot like this, they get to out to do their business and then it's back into the A/C!
  • Eggs????  Anyone????  Not yet :-(  However, I do think they are practicing their egg song...or I could just be hearing things....
  • Feels like winter - being cooped up inside and dreading having to go outside
  • Been doing A LOT of reading (you can tell if you look at my Books page)
  • When is our government going to do the right thing - like the rest of us are expected to do....and keep our economy from tanking worse than it already is?
  • Stay cool and drink plenty of liquids (up to you whether they are of the" adult beverage" variety!!)

4 comments:

The Apple Pie Gal said...

Yes, why don't they just say the temp? I think it's humidity and suffocation factor.

No eggs here either. :( We are all cooped up also. I am running out of ideas and not really wanting to do what needs to be done. Sorta like that government you mentioned. :)

The Haphazard Countryman said...

My son just called me at work and told me that we had 2 eggs in the nesting boxes this afternoon. I need to check but possibly another chicken laying. They sure have been getting vocal lately. I'm guessing you are a week or so behind us, so keep your eyes open for eggs!

Leigh said...

Our egg output has been lower because of the heat. :( It's tough having to go out in the heat, and I agree, the feels like temp is all we really want to know.

BrokenRoadFarm said...

It's just T O O D A N G H O T...