Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whiny Wednesday

  • My husband was sick over the weekend, had to stay home Monday....now I'm sick!
  • Windshield did not get replaced yesterday - company didn't come in the morning while it wasn't raining...they waited until after lunch when it was POURING
  • Have to commute to the big city tomorrow...while being sick...oh what fun!
  • It POURED this morning....would have been a grand day.....if I were a DUCK!
  • Feel free to whine away......I'm going to take more Thera-Flu, Excedrin and whatever else I can find that my husband didn't use up the last few days :-(

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I LOVE Whiny Wednesdays!!

I started & ended my umpteenth diet today.

The dog will NOT stop barking at night until we bring her inside.

DH starts back with 5-day workweeks (instead of 4's).

The daylight is becomming more & more scarce.

Property taxes were paid this week (and they went up again!).