Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Whiny Wednesday

  • Covered the pool on Saturday....today the cable holding the cover on the pool snapped - as in broke apart...now we get to do it all over again...
  • 76F today...can we decide if I am lighting woodstoves or running air conditioning please?!?
  • Ever try to type with every other fingernail being broken off?  Let's just say there is a lot of "backspace" going on!!!
  • I just saw the biggest potato plant ever!!  In my compost bin....oy...
  • My favorite tree in the fall is losing it's leaves before the tree turns its gorgeous colors :-(
  • Ok everyone - whine away!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Goats got into the chicken food yesterday and I think one of them may have bloat.

My "fat pants" aren't loose anymore.

Our woodstove didn't get re-installed last weekend & it's going to be in the mid-30's at night this week.

I haven't started dinner yet....yet I'm blogging on the computer. Yes, I'm an addict.

BrokenRoadFarm said...

I hope your goat is ok! If it does have bloat, will you have to stick a knife in its side?? Sorry, haven't done much research on goats as the next order of livestock for us will be pigs. One thing at a time!