Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday

  • The commute to the big city still sucks
  • Reba laid her 3rd egg today!!  She is very consistent for a beginner!
  • I am glad that all my cyber-friends are safe and sustained no major damage from Irene
  • I am taking a vacation day this Friday to make it an extra long weekend!  (Only the 3rd day I've taken this year - hubby's work is so busy - not complaining - that he can't take any time off.  I still have 2-1/2 weeks left to take)
  • I can't believe the NFL pre-season is over this week
  • I can't believe the NFL regular season starts next week
  • YAY!
  • August 30th??  Really??  Already??
  • Hope everyone had a great day today!

3 comments:

The Apple Pie Gal said...

With Fall and the holidays around the corner, perfect time for some vacation days!

NFL? Is it baseball season already? ;)

Anonymous said...

SO glad Reba's consistent, what a nice surprise! Enjoy your long weekend.

BrokenRoadFarm said...

APG - LOL!! Only NFL and Nascar here :-)

ADoC - She gave us 5 in a row - then took a break on Friday. Can't wait for the others to start now :-)