Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tidbit Tuesdays

  • Remember the rain we were supposed to get?  Yup....not sure where it went, but it was not here.
  • Oh, and remember how we were supposed to move into a rainy trend?  Yup...not sure where it is going, but it is not here.  Sunday is our next significant chance of rain....
  • Oh, remember how I said I was going to try to be more UPbeat?  Yup....not happening....sorry.
  • Eggs??  Anyone???  Not yet....
  • Hope you're having a better Tidbit Tuesday that I am!!

4 comments:

Tina - Our Rustic Roots said...

Thank you for coming to visit my blog. I LOVE yours! Can't wait to read it all so I'm up to date. :)

The Apple Pie Gal said...

Somethings gotta give for you soon! It just has to...

BrokenRoadFarm said...

Tina - Thank you for checking it out! I think we are very much on the same page with simplicity :-)

APG - I wish "SHE" would! But, I digress....sounds like we all need a really good "adult beverage" weekend - you game?!

Leigh said...

It's been too hot to be upbeat! Even the chickens don't like it because egg production has dropped quite a bit. Sorry to hear the rain is passing you by, us too. :(