Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday

  • I'm back :-)
  • Voice still comes and goes a little, but MUCH better
  • There is only one week left in October....wha???
  • I have had to fire up the woodstove a couple of times in the morning to take the chill off
  • Glad we were able to split some wood before I got sick!
  • Got the pool covered last weekend....yep....it's that time again....
  • My roses don't care about the weather change - they are still sending out new shoots and blooms
  • It's nice to have a window or two open now.  I actually have to close them to keep the heat in at night!
  • Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. And oh, I'm so envious, I wish I had a woodstove. A new fireplace is on the list of renovations here, but finances are stalling it... Isn't that always the case?!

BrokenRoadFarm said...

Thanks! I love the woodstove - so does every animal in the house LOL You probably don't have much call for one where you live...but a fireplace would be good. Hope you can get one soon!