Wow....I am flabbergasted once again. Tiny Gardener has awarded me:
"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.
And she said such nice things about me and my husband, and what we are attempting to do here on our 10-acre homestead. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
So, here are the rules:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!!
1. Thank you Tiny Gardener!!
2. a. Sharon over at Quilting the Farm - Even though I cannot sew a button to save my life, Sharon's blog is beautiful and has tons of fun stuff on it. Sharon's homesteading adventures are a lot like all of ours, even though she is in Canada - they are just colder....and snowier!!
b. Susan at e-i-e-i-omg! - Love her!! Homesteading is hard....no doubt. But she does it alone! I couldn't even imagine...Susan shares it all - from the "hoorays" to the "ughs"...fun stuff!! Plus, she lives very close to my old stomping grounds in NYS :-)
c. Small Farm Girl - I really enjoy reading about her and her husband's adventures - a real gem (and comes in just under the 200 follower limit - PHEW!)
d. The Haphazard Countryman over at CONCRETE to CHICKENS - just like the rest of us, trying to carve a country living after being citified :-) It was nice to have someone going through the anticipation of our first eggs, and trying to get things right as we make the changes to homesteading.
e. ADoC over at The Accidental Farm-Girl - I just started reading this blog and thoroughly enjoy it! Funny, bright and brutally honest - also check out her other blog Another Day of Crazy - I laugh until my sides hurt!
3. Done :-)
4. I know they all will!! This is a great bunch of people and a wonderfully supportive community - I am honored to be a part of it!
5. Thank you to all my followers - you keep me going! Have a super day everyone!!