Me?!!? Wow!! I am flabbergasted!! I received some unbelievable news yesterday - Leigh over at 5 Acres & A Dream awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award!
The rules say I need to divulge 7 things you do not know about me, so here goes:
1. I am a southpaw - but only for writing, eating and brushing my teeth. I do everything else right-handed.
2. Almost 20 years ago, I gave birth to my daughter after 36 HOURS of labor. She was 8 weeks premature; but you would never know it today! Needless to say, I did not have any more children...
3. I drive a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - it has 139,000 miles on it, but I LOVE IT!
4. I am the eldest of three daughters.
5. I wanted to be a singer when I was growing up - music is a passion of mine - I can also play piano and guitar. The first song I learned to play on the piano was "Maple Leaf Rag", learned by watching my friend play it.
6. I learned about gardening, cooking and bird watching from my grandmother - I miss you Nanny!
7. I have the BEST husband in the world - he loves me unconditionally, will do anything for me if I ask (like building a chicken coop and run so we could get some chickens), and supports me in everything I do. I love you babe!!
Now, in the spirit of this award, I would like to pass it along to Carolyn over at Krazo Acres. I have just recently started following Carolyn's blog but enjoy every minute reading it! Lots going on over there as well. Congratulations Carolyn!!
Thank you all for your interest in the goings-on here at our little 10 acre plot and for your support, words of wisdom and encouragement. Homesteading is hard - but you all make it easier! Keep up the great work!!
Congrats on your award and you have a lovely blog! Hugs!
Congrats on your first award! You are off to an amazing and fun filled life! Well deserved!
Pam - welcome and thank you for the kind words!
Apple Pie Gal - Thank you!! I appreciate your support and enjoy reading about our parallel lives!
Oh, that was fun! I'm so glad you participated. The award is well deserved.
Leigh - Thank you for your encouragement and support!
Post a Comment