- Can you believe it's been a week since I started the "Tidbit Tuesday"??
- Looking forward to fresh eggs in about a month!!
- My daughter will turn 20 years old one month from tomorrow - my how the time does fly!
- I love fireworks - looking forward to this coming weekend
- The dogs do not like fireworks - but they just have to deal each year - it's only one night!!
- I hope the chickens are ok with the fireworks...hmmmm....
I noticed you were expecting fresh eggs in about a month? How old are your chickens. We got some at the end of February for the first time and are not sure when to expect eggs. But we are anxious for them!
Hmm, I wonder how the chickens will respond to fireworks too! Ours are pretty immune to noises being that they are on the back side of his shop. Something is always going BANG in there.
Haphazard - welcome! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! They are almost 16 weeks old - everything I have read says they usually start between 20 - 24 weeks. I am being hopeful :-) If you haven't been yet, backyardchickens.com is a great resource. I spend a lot of time perusing the forums, learning different things. You should be getting eggs soon if you got yours the end of Feb. Let me know when you do!
APG - You are too funny! I guess we will all find out this weekend, right?!
Post a Comment